Re: Nokia 5130c-2: calendar: UNHANDLED FRAME RECEIVED

From: Pawel Kot
Subject: Re: Nokia 5130c-2: calendar: UNHANDLED FRAME RECEIVED
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2011 21:43:28 +0100

Hi,

On Thu, Jan 20, 2011 at 20:01,  <address@hidden> wrote:
> === Command prompt copy+paste begins ===
> address@hidden:~$ gnokii --writecalendarnote /home/c/orage_export.ics 1 end
> GNOKII Version 0.6.29

I believe we didn't update anything about calendar, but can you please
try a git version?
Additional question. Is gnokii built with libical support?

> BEGIN:VEVENT
> DTSTART:20110121T100000
> UID:guid.gnokii.org_1_1804289383
> CATEGORIES:GNOKII
> CATEGORIES:REMINDER
> SUMMARY:Test reminder
> RRULE:FREQ=WEEKLY
> BEGIN:VALARM
> TRIGGER;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20110121
> ACTION:AUDIO
> END:VALARM
> END:VEVENT

Can you please try manipulate vcard and see if any subset of
information can be stored successfully?

> Can I do any more investigation/analysis before reporting a bug?

I believe the calendar note is not stored in the phone, is it?