Re: nokia 6133 and sms

From: Daniele Forsi
Subject: Re: nokia 6133 and sms
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2010 16:10:55 +0200

2010/9/24 John Lapeyre:

>  0 Internal memory                              ME 4870

this may be the problem because the driver needs to fetch all of them
and it can take about 25 minutes for so many messages (that's not the
use case we had in mind)

retry --getsms on a folder with less messages (DR for drafts or AR for
archived or OU for sent)

> [notice the model number is different! ]

that's because the series40 driver uses an internal table that we
update when someone, like you, reports a new model

may I put your name in the ChangeLog as source for the information
that Nokia 6133 is RM-126?
--
Daniele Forsi