Re: Dialing failed: The given memory location is invalid.

From: Daniele Forsi
Subject: Re: Dialing failed: The given memory location is invalid.
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2010 15:34:53 +0200

2010/6/17 Pawel Kot:
> Hi Pat,
>
> On Thu, Jun 17, 2010 at 12:22, Pat Carroll <address@hidden> wrote:
>> this is essentially a repost but the previous post had an unhelpful subject
>> line.
>> I'm hoping this one get's more results.
>
> It's rather because supporting team is small and with very limited
> time which we rather spend on development than support.

yeah, I've spent some time on this yesterday but since the OP is
impatient here is the short answer:
in contrast to what it's written in Sony Ericsson's docs, apparently
the "T" modifier of "ATD" isn't accepted (verified on SE Z310i)

I think that the "T" has never been used with cell phones so we can
remove it for all AT phones or only for Sony Ericssons

once this is fixed Sony Ericssons can also dial from memory locations
like in gnokii --dialvoice ">SM1" (it works also with ME and LD)
--
Daniele Forsi