Question ;(

From: thebone
Subject: Question ;(
Date: Tue, 01 Jun 2010 00:19:20 +0200

Hello,

i have a big problem i have 2 gsm modems (huawei E220) the first one to save
incoming sms in a mysql db the another one to send the sms.

So my problem is this error oft the second gsm modem:
I found in the database the error 8 in the "outbox" table and in the logfile:
333: SELECT FROM outbox command failed.
Error: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket
'/var/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock' (2)
and

Event 0 failed with return code 8!
gnoki config file:

[global]
port = /dev/ttyUSB1
model = AT
initlength = default
connection = serial
bindir = /usr/sbin/
use_locking = no
serial_baudrate = 19200
[phone_1]
port = /dev/ttyUSB1
model = AT
initlength = default
connection = serial
bindir = /usr/sbin/
use_locking = no
serial_baudrate = 19200
[phone_2]
port = /dev/ttyUSB3
model = AT
initlength = default
connection = serial
bindir = /usr/sbin/
use_locking = no
serial_baudrate = 19200
smsc_timeout = 20

Version: : 0.6.28
On the debian startup i will open 2 nohup instances of gnokii.

Please help me i have no idea ;(((( to fix the problem!