Re: How can I get monitor values?

From: Pablo Reyes
Subject: Re: How can I get monitor values?
Date: Tue, 11 May 2010 13:51:05 -0300

I'm sorry, but I don't speak English very well.

Can you repeat the reply with other words? Because I don't understand. What is the correct answer?
1- gnokii --monitor is the unique way to get the values
2- gnokii --monitor is one way to get the values (There are more ways)

If the answer is number 2, please, what other ways exists?

Thanks...

Pablo Reyes
www.pabloreyes.com.ar

2010/5/11 Pawel Kot <address@hidden>
Hi,

On Tue, May 11, 2010 at 04:01, Pablo Reyes <address@hidden> wrote:
> I use this command:
> $ gnokii --monitor
> GNOKII Version 0.6.29
> Couldn't read /home/rsk/.config/gnokii/config config file.
> Couldn't read /etc/xdg/gnokii/config config file.
> Couldn't read /home/rsk/.gnokiirc config file.
> Entering monitor mode...
> Network: Telecom Personal, Argentina (722 34)
> LAC: 0cb2 (3250), CellID: 00000098 (152)
> RFLevel: 15
> Battery: 96
> Power Source: AC-DC
> SIM: Used 0, Free 254
> Phone: Used 0, Free 1000
> DC: Used 8, Free 12
> FD: Used 0, Free 10
> MC: Used 13, Free 7
> RC: Used 0, Free 20
> CALL0: IDLE
> CALL1: IDLE
>
> This info is real important, but I need  to return cursor.
>
> How can I get this info and put into a file? For example
> gnokii --monitor > file.txt.

Actually that's just a way to do it.