Re: i18n improvments

From: Pawel Kot
Subject: Re: i18n improvments
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 23:12:27 +0200

Hi,

On Thu, Oct 15, 2009 at 22:27, Carsten Grohmann <address@hidden> wrote:
> Am Donnerstag, 15. Oktober 2009 schrieb Daniele Forsi:
>> 2009/10/15 Carsten Grohmann:
>> > I suggest you to change some messages to improve users need:
>>
>> the problem is that it gives new work for translators and some
>> translation are already incomplete
>
> You are right. Changing of those messages would break a lot of translations.
> The changes aren't really necessary. Please ignore my sent patch.

Personally I don't think it is a problem. I think just 3 translations
are more-less up to date. Updating other is tons of work. And if there
will be a beautiful day in the future that some people will start
translating we may prepare the work easier for them :) So what I'm
trying to say is that changing these is just piece of work fir three
of us and doesn't really matter for others. And I prefer more readable
messages. And in fact that would be most important reason to apply
changes.