Re: non standard env: usb modem + phs300 + n810

From: Daniele Forsi
Subject: Re: non standard env: usb modem + phs300 + n810
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2009 16:49:20 +0200

2009/7/23  <address@hidden>:

> i connect to my cell phone not via BT, but by wifi
>
> i have an n810 <- wifi -> phs300 <- usb -> cell phone
>
> afaik, gnokii is not going to work
>
> correct?  any suggestions?

I think it is not going to work because you connect to your router not
directly to your phone

if the modem port of the phone was listening on a given TCP address
and port (on a system with shell access you could do that with
netcat), you could configure gnokii with connection=tcp,
port={host:port} but only with model=AT and model=gnapplet

--
Daniele Forsi