identify stop recongnizing the cell phone 7610

From: address@hidden
Subject: identify stop recongnizing the cell phone 7610
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2009 13:55:59 +0500 (PKT)

Hi, I am using gnokii with Nokia 7610 everything working fine and we are
plaining to use gnokii mainly for sending nagios notifications.

There is one
problem that after sometime (hour or two) sending SMS stop working and at the
same time the "gnokii --identify" command stop to recognize the cell phone
connected at  /dev/ttyACM0

sendsms/identify start working after unplug/plug
cell phone usb cable.

Any idea why we its require us to plug/unplug the phone
cable so often, any suggestion will be highly appreciated to make the
connection stable coz it will be used to send notifications of problem with
your network hosts.

Thanks.

Askar.