Re: Setting security code

From: Daniele Forsi
Subject: Re: Setting security code
Date: Sat, 4 Jul 2009 19:52:42 +0200

2009/7/4 Daniele Forsi:
> 2009/7/3 Ladislav Michl:

>> I can do any test you ask for and post results there.
>
> yes, please, can you show what is the answer to a wrong security code?

I've pushed some changes tu public git, please test them:
* the keyword is SEC instead of security_code (better idea anyone?)
* it takes care of the "Only PIN for the moment" comment (I don't know
how it could work for you, since it always sent the FBUS frame for
"PIN")

I tested my changes with Nokia 3330 (nk6100.c) where
--entersecuritycode SEC works as expected and Nokia 5300 (nk6510.c)
where FBUS correctly returns ok or error but phone screen still asks
for security code

I tried to add PUK to nk6510.c but with 0x03 phone resets and with
0x04 the request to enter PUK disappears from phone screen, but phone
still is in "waiting PUK" status and after reboot it still asks it

--entersecuritycode isn't very useful with USB/Bluetooth or IrDa
(because the code is typically asked before those connections are
activated), but if you have an interesting use case feel free do to so
and if possible document it on the wiki,
http://wiki.gnokii.org/index.php/Security_options or a new page

--
Daniele Forsi