Re: Gnokii-smsd-mysql question

From: Paul Darius
Subject: Re: Gnokii-smsd-mysql question
Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2009 08:22:57 +0700

Honestly, I am still new comers to linux family...
I am try to look for the log but could not find them. Where should I
look for it ? I try to see at /var/log but still cound not find.

When I change this iTegno with N6110 and change some lines at gnokiirc
file (phone model), I can receive the delivery report for each sms
send.

Paul