gnokii, nokia 6630, usb. possible?

From: Daniele
Subject: gnokii, nokia 6630, usb. possible?
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2009 10:10:07 +0100

Hi, i use gnokii  from many years, but always with nokia 5110/3310 and FBUS cable.
now I have the need to use a Nokia 6630(symbian 2nd edition) for read SMS.
I have read the mailing list and in the gnokii home site: the only "solution" that I have found is using gnapplet with bluetooth or irda but my necessity is to use USB cable.
AT command seems not work with 6630 for read SMS.

anyone can tell one solution ? or i need to change telephone?

ThankU!
Daniele.