Gnokii installtion problem

From: RavikumarGV
Subject: Gnokii installtion problem
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2009 04:03:02 -0700 (PDT)

I am using version gnokii was : gnokii-0.6.27
It is ok, showing the SMSD support = yes
                               MYSQL support = yes

While installtion of gnokii after typing #make command i get this error:
creating smsd
gmake[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/local/src/gnokii-0.6.27/smsd'
gmake[1]: Entering directory `/usr/local/src/gnokii-0.6.27'
gmake[1]: Nothing to be done for `all-am'.

And after typing the command #make install i get this error:
make[2]: Entering directory `/usr/local/src/gnokii-0.6.27'
gmake[2]: Nothing to be done for `install-exec-am'.
gmake[2]: Nothing to be done for `install-data-am'.

when i run smsd :
address@hidden smsd]# make
make: Nothing to be done for `all'.
what does the mean of :      make: Nothing to be done for `all'.
#gnokii --identify is working fine