Re: MMS Receive.....

From: Pawel Kot
Subject: Re: MMS Receive.....
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 23:27:53 +0100

Hi,

On Wed, Feb 25, 2009 at 19:03, onkar paradkar <address@hidden> wrote:
> Can a mms be received using GNOKII? which is the lowest priced mobile that
> can serve the purpose?

Well, I'm not the best person to elaborate as I have never ever
sent/received MMS but there's some work in progress (stalled at the
moment). I think the status was that you were possible to get MMS and
decode some parts of it (at least). It was working for Series40
phones. Not sure if the code was available in public. Daniele?