Re: motorola c350 help needed

From: Ciprian Herman
Subject: Re: motorola c350 help needed
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 22:52:51 +0200

Hi!

I suppose is equivalent of SM. I still searching at commands for motorola c350. I found this http://cellphoneforums.net/motorola/t291030-motorola-c350-send-sms-using-commands.html.

>at+cbc<enter>
+CBC: 0,60
OK
>at+cpms="IM"<enter>
+CPMS: 15,88
OK
>at+cpbs="ME"<enter>

So I tiped AT+cpms=?  and I receive +CPMS: (IM,OM,BM,MT,DM),(OM,DM),(IM)

Thanks for http://tfuj.pl/gnokii/memorytype.patch, I'm still looking to that, but first i think I need a list of at commands for Motorola c350. I'm not to experimented whit at commands. Just what I needed before.

2009/2/23 Pawel Kot <address@hidden>
Hi,

On Mon, Feb 23, 2009 at 19:37, Ciprian Herman <address@hidden> wrote:
> http://www.sfr-fresh.com/linux/misc/gnokii-0.6.27.tar.gz:a/gnokii-0.6.27/ChangeLog
> some problem regarding c350 but seems that i still have the problem. I think
> it should be at+cpms="IM" instead of at+cpms="SM" wher can I change that?
> Any help will be appreciated.

Why do you think so? What is IM memory type?
To introduce new memory type you need something like
http://tfuj.pl/gnokii/memorytype.patch