Re: gnokii-users Digest, Vol 73, Issue 17

From: www . purelegalcomputing . com
Subject: Re: gnokii-users Digest, Vol 73, Issue 17
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2008 09:55:37 +0700

Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2008 10:02:40 +0100
From: "Pawel Kot" <address@hidden>
Subject: Re: gnokii-users Digest, Vol 73, Issue 16
To: "Discussion forum for gnokii users." <address@hidden>

On Thu, Dec 18, 2008 at 05:11, www. purelegalcomputing. com
<address@hidden> wrote:
> i mean
> in http://cvs.savannah.gnu.org/viewvc/gnokii/ChangeLog?revision=1.1742&root=gnokii&view=markup
> 0.6.28 is "not released yet". When will it be released ?

When it's ready. No particular date.

>> > i'm thinking of developing it myself like this if i run this AT command
>> > via
>> > minicom, the provider will reply with my GSM card balance.
>> > AT+CUSD = 1,"*888#",15
>>
>> And what would be the algorithm to determine DCS?
>
> Sorry, i don't understand what DCS means

You issue command having no idea what does it mean? DCS is third
argument of the command you provided.

oh that thing... i haven't figured it out yet..
anyway i just solved my problem for the USSD by using kermit with simple scripting
and i didn't use any algorithm to decode the DCS.

thank you

Regards