Re: [OT] RE: Have you seen this error ?

From: Guido Falsi
Subject: Re: [OT] RE: Have you seen this error ?
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2008 23:27:37 +0100

Michael Hutchinson wrote:
Hello Hamed,

This is not a Gnokii question, it is a question to ask of the people
that made your Linux distribution.

For example, if you were on Red Hat, one might assume a program can be
removed with the "rpm" program
Another example, if you were on Debian, one could also assume a program
can be removed with the "apt-get" program
Of course, if you installed it from source, you will have to remove it
yourself manually.

In other words, you need to know more about Linux - especially the
flavour of linux you are using.

In fact he is using FreeBSD and the maintainer of the FreeBSD port is me(my email is in that error message in fact), but I noticed just now the email. I've answered him and will check what the error is.

--
Guido Falsi <address@hidden>