RE: problems in windows with Nokia 6131

From: Edgar Solis
Subject: RE: problems in windows with Nokia 6131
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2008 10:37:15 -0600

Now it's working, I unistalled nokia pc suite and installed only the cable
driver:
Nokia_Connectivity_Cable_Driver_rel_7_0_2_0_eng.msi
Then I set my config file to:
[global]
port = com7:
model = AT
initlength = default
connection = serial
use_locking = yes
serial_baudrate = 19200
smsc_timeout = 10
[gnokiid]
bindir = /usr/sbin/
[connect_script]
TELEPHONE = 12345678
[disconnect_script]
[logging]
debug = off
rlpdebug = off
xdebug = off

Then It just works!, Thanks to you all !