Re: nokia 6131 on ubuntu

From: Pawel Kot
Subject: Re: nokia 6131 on ubuntu
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2008 12:22:45 +0100

Hi,

On Tue, Dec 9, 2008 at 09:54, Herbert Liechti <address@hidden> wrote:
> I'm trying to connect to my nokia 6131 via bluetooth without
> success. Has anybody a working configuration file for that
> handy. I get a connect but I'm unable to read the sms messages:
>
> Error Msg:
> Misconfiguration detected: phone handles neither folders nor sim.
> Contact gnokii developers to fix the issue.

For xgnokii usage and Series40 3rd Ed. phones common/misc.c changes
are required. Like for your case:
        {"6131",  "RM-115",     PM_DEFAULT | PM_FULLPBK },

I wonder whether xgnokii could detect which driver is being used. In
fact SM/ME would be used just for AT driver and we should check this
instead of the particular flag.

However you should be able to read your messages with CLI.