Re: Need Help Regarding smsd [make: pg_config: Command not found]

From: Jari Turkia
Subject: Re: Need Help Regarding smsd [make: pg_config: Command not found]
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2008 11:03:53 +0300

Shoaib Khan wrote:
I donot know how to install from rpm file, do i have to download all the rpm files under RHEL5 and through which commands i can install/configure it.
any kind of help will be appreciated

This may sound a bit harsh to you, but we assume that you have basic knowledge about managing your own system. Gnokii is not a toy, it is not for beginners and there is certain level of knowledge required to manage it. I'm (we're) not that keen on acting as an operating system vendor's help desk.

To point you to right direction, you may want to read RedHat's manuals, for example:
http://www.redhat.com/docs/manuals/enterprise/RHEL-4-Manual/sysadmin-guide/ch-rpm.html
may be very helpful for you.

Regards,
Jari Turkia