Re: lowlevel.c - Unknown error

From: Benjamin Chodroff
Subject: Re: lowlevel.c - Unknown error
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2008 02:24:09 -0400

I have created and tested a patch against 0.6.26 to fix the problems I
had using smsd with my Motorola V3 razr phone. This patch should work
with all Motorola phones but I am not sure how well it will play with
other model phones, especially non-AT types.

Thanks to Pawel and doforsi on IRC #gnokii for the help.

Ben