Re: gnokii with darwin ports on osx 10.5

From: Pawel Kot
Subject: Re: gnokii with darwin ports on osx 10.5
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 09:04:11 +0200

Hi,

On Wed, Sep 10, 2008 at 00:19, mat_kinotek <address@hidden> wrote:
> im getting crazy installing gnokii 0.6.26 on mac leopard ..
> trying to install from mac ports as suggested in the readme, from the
> terminal i get:

Please keep in mind that most of gnokii users are Linux users. Mac
users come from time to time having problems but eventually succeeding
providing necessary patches for us. We usually apply them but we are
unable to test as no gnokii developer (?) uses mac.

> -I/usr/X11/include -c xgnokii.c -o xgnokii.o
> /var/tmp//ccfSQPEK.s:6924:non-relocatable subtraction expression,
> "_GUI_ShowData" minus "L00000000024$pb"
> /var/tmp//ccfSQPEK.s:6924:symbol: "_GUI_ShowData" can't be undefined in a
> subtraction expression
> make[1]: *** [xgnokii.lo] Error 1
> make: *** [all] Error 2

Well, that's pretty strange. Looks to me as a compiler problem. For
time being you can disable xgnokii.