How to get IMSI or MSISDN number using gnokii

From: manas mohanty
Subject: How to get IMSI or MSISDN number using gnokii
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2008 11:32:09 +0530

Hi,
I am new to gnokii. I am using gnokii-0.6.26 with nokia 6300 for receiving sms on my PC. It's working fine. I can read the smses from INBOX by using command "gnokii --getsms IN 1". It gives
SMS text
Remote number
SMSC number
SMSC timestamps

But I need the MSISDN or IMSI number of the SIM of the handset which is connected to gnokii.
How can I get it using the above command or is there any other command of gnokii to find it ?

I need it ASAP
Thanks in advance ...
Manas

--
"PERFECTION" CAN NOT ACHIEVED COMPLETELY BY ANYONE IN THE WORLD, BUT IF YOU KEEP CHASING THE "PERFECTION", SOMEWHERE ON THE WAY YOU CATCH "EXCELLENCE"

Thanks & Regards,

    MANAS R. MOHANTY