Re: Delivery Report

From: Fred Lefévère-Laoide
Subject: Re: Delivery Report
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2008 10:38:29 +0200

Daniele Forsi a écrit :
2008/7/23 Pawel Kot:

<address@hidden> wrote:
So I suppose it doesn't work with AT model (Sony Ericsson W880i) ... I'll
check with a nokia phone ...
That should work with SE actually. What is the real problem? gnokii
doesn't see reports or parses them incorrectly?

when I sent some SMS with gnokii and SE Z310i the receipts did not
show in phone and it made no sound

That's my problem too : even though I set sms.delivery_report to true, the phone sent the sms but didn't receive a report. I sent an sms with delivery report by hand from the phone and got an answer ...

AFAIR there was some
issue with delivery reports but I think it was resolved. Daniele?

yes, if the delivery report is stored in the same location as normal
messages then it should be shown since gnokii 0.6.25

from Changelog:
0.6.25
======
 * at driver updates
[...]
    o now it can decode status report SMS           (Daniele Forsi)