Re: gnokii 0.6.26

From: Yoni Rabkin
Subject: Re: gnokii 0.6.26
Date: Sat, 31 May 2008 09:42:47 +0300

"Pawel Kot" <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi,
>
> The next gnokii release is out. During 0.6.26 cycle we were focusing
> mainly on AT phones. Many thanks go to Daniele Forsi how does most of
> the development right now. Highlihgs of this release are:
>  - SMSD fix for infinite loop problem when the phone sometimes handles
> 0th position, sometimes not
>  - improvements for +CREG command for AT driver
>  - fixes in vCard handling
>  - other fixes mainly in AT driver
>
> Download from usual locations.

Thank you for the release.

I noticed that my trivial patch to make the progress percentage update
in place against common/phones/nk6510.c has not been applied.

I add it myself before compiling (we use the text output here at work),
so it is not a big problem for me. Is there anything I can do to modify
the patch so that it is accepted?

P.S. I know it is a temporary solution, but it is the only one I have
right now.