Re: Does GNOKII Really work?

From: Pawel Kot
Subject: Re: Does GNOKII Really work?
Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 14:19:16 +0200

Hi,

I usually tend to ignore messages with such subject. Their authors
usually don't have nothing interesting to say. And this is the case as
well.

On Wed, May 28, 2008 at 2:14 PM, Subbarayan Ganesan <address@hidden> wrote:
> I could connect and work on Nokia and Motorola Phones with AT Driver.
> But over a time (couple oh hours) smsd daemon exits with some error in
> low_level.c.. Need to restart the server again.

And what we are supposed to do with such kind of information? It is no
way useful.

> I think GNOKII  is  still in development state.

Sure it is. Why would you think it is not? Development maybe is not
quite active but is ongoing.