Re: Problem connecting to Nokia 2610:Resolved!

From: David T Linker
Subject: Re: Problem connecting to Nokia 2610:Resolved!
Date: Mon, 19 May 2008 20:55:05 -0700 (PDT)

I have logged into the wiki to enter my data, but I keep getting the following
error:

The action you have requested is limited to users in the group gnokii.

Ideas?

David Linker

On Sun, 18 May 2008, Daniele Forsi wrote:

2008/5/18 David T Linker wrote:

It works! Thank you!

great!

of course you're invited to contribute to wiki.gnokii.org with your
findings especially since this model isn't supported by Nokia
a simple list of what commands worked would be enough, either in the
wiki or here, but you can write more if you wish, just look at the
pages linked from http://wiki.gnokii.org/index.php/Config

--
Daniele Forsi