Re: gnokii and Nokie N95 8GB

From: Andraž 'ruskie' Levstik
Subject: Re: gnokii and Nokie N95 8GB
Date: Sat, 03 May 2008 08:55:53 +0200

On 07:38:29 2008-05-03 Arnold Troeger <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi,
> I've been doing some research on gnokii and the N95, and haven't found
> anything much.  Can anyone tell me if they have gnokii working with the
> n95, or baring that, what the plans are for getting gnokii working with
> it?
>
> Thank you and best regards,
> Arnold
> --
> Arnold Troeger
> Email:  address@hidden

N95 seems to work here... Atleast partialy

gnokii --identify
GNOKII Version 0.6.24
IMEI         : xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Manufacturer : Nokia
Model        : Unknown
Product name : Unknown
Revision     : 21.0.016

gnokii --getsms IN 0 end
0. Inbox Message (Unknown)
Date/time: 00/00/2000 00:00:00
Sender:  Msg Center:
Text:

GetSMS IN 1 failed! (The given location is empty.)
..

gnokii --getalarm
Alarm: off
Time: 03:45

gnokii --getphonebook ME 0 end
GNOKII Version 0.6.24
Error reading from the location 0 in memory ME
Error: The current frame isn't handled by the incoming function.

Here's the config:
[global]
port = /dev/ttyACM0
model = 6510
initlength = default
connection = dku2libusb
use_locking = no
smsc_timeout = 10

--
Andraž "ruskie" Levstik
Geek/Hacker/Tinker

Be sure brain is in gear before engaging mouth.

Key id = F4C1F89C
Key fingerprint = 6FF2 8F20 4C9D DB36 B5B6  F134 884D 72CC F4C1 F89C