support for nokia 5200?

From: peter pilsl
Subject: support for nokia 5200?
Date: Fri, 29 Feb 2008 12:28:02 +0100

Hi,

I wonder if the Nokia5200 is supported by a recent version of gnokii.

Its not listed under "compatible devices" in the gnokii-FAQ and its not mentioned in the recent Changelog in the CVS-repository and I cannot get it to work, BUT :

* there are postings on this list from last july about people discussing some details about gnokii and the 5200, so there is some way, I guess
* I really wish it would work ;)

thnx for any input
thnx
peter