Voice Call Frame

From: dsf dsgdsgf
Subject: Voice Call Frame
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 01:14:20 +0100

Hi dudes!

First of all thank you for your support. I'm trying to connect a uC with my Nokia 3220. I've done the hardware inferface (RS232 to FBUS) to connect the phone with the PC and use the "DOCKLIGHT SCRIPTING" soft to send frames trough the Nokia pinout FBUS. I've sent the "reset" frame and get the reply from the phone but I can not find information to make a voice call. It would be great if you can give me some tips.

P.D: There's a way to control the phone (using pinouts FBUS Rx, Tx and MBUS pins) but using AT commands, because it much more easier than sending ascii frames. I've done a voice call with AT commands but using the data cable connected to the pop-port, but I wat it to be through pinout

Regards

Aldo

Tecnología, moda, motor, viajes,.suscríbete a nuestros boletines para estar siempre a la última MSN Newsletters