Re: missing files in dist

From: Daniele Forsi
Subject: Re: missing files in dist
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2008 17:27:24 +0100

On Saturday 12 January 2008, 14:47:07, Pawel wrote:

> As the other note: should we split translation into gnokii/xgnokii/smsd?

also mgnokiidev has translated strings :)

another option would be splitting the library (about 200 strings) from the
apps (gnokii and xgnoikii have about 500 strings each of which only 20 are in
common), but when we merge the changes from the devel branch some strings
will be moved from the apps to the libs (those related to enums), so better
decide about splitting translations after we have decided about code changes?

BTW to support translations when installing with a prefix different from /usr
we need to add a bindtextdomain() call with the same directory that
po/Makefile will use for install, $(DESTDIR)$(itlocaledir) or $(itlocaledir)?
How to proceed? Have configure put a define in config.h like SBINDIR?

--
Daniele