RE: Nokia 6120 Classic

From: Ethan Darwin
Subject: RE: Nokia 6120 Classic
Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2008 12:22:42 +1030

> Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2007 14:41:49 +0100
> From: address@hidden
> To: address@hidden
> Subject: Re: Nokia 6120 Classic
>
> Hi,
>
> On Dec 3, 2007 2:00 PM, Ethan Darwin  wrote:
>>
>> I have been using gnokii socessfully with my previous mobile via bluetooth
>> and have just upgraded my handset, now... no gnokii !
>>
>> Can anyone advise if this handset will work and where I may find the
>> appropriate settings.
>>
>> I am having no luck with the phone model.
>
> http://wiki.gnokii.org/index.php/Gnapplet_driver
> 6120 classic is 3rd edition.
>
> take care,
> pkot
> --
> Pawel Kot

Thanks Paul,

I have transferred the file to my mobile using bluetooth and now when I open
the file the phone displays the following error message:
"Installation of 'gnapplet.sys' not supported"

Any ideas ?

Thanks in advance...
It's simple! Sell your car for just $30 at CarPoint.com.au
http://a.ninemsn.com.au/b.aspx?URL=http%3A%2F%2Fsecure%2Dau%2Eimrworldwide%2Ecom%2Fcgi%2Dbin%2Fa%2Fci%5F450304%2Fet%5F2%2Fcg%5F801459%2Fpi%5F1004813%2Fai%5F859641&_t=762955845&_r=tig_OCT07&_m=EXT