smsd for windows?

From: Mark Studebaker
Subject: smsd for windows?
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2007 06:53:35 -0800 (PST)

Hello -

I'm new to the list and gnokii in general.  I'm running a Windows system (go ahead a laugh) and I have gnokii working with my phone from the command line.  I have a Nokia 6101 and the CA-42 cable.

Right now I have a web application using gnokii from the command line.  I read records from my databases, send the sms and update my records if the messages was sucessful.  It works but seems like a "hack" to me.

Looking at smsd it seems to do everything I need it to do and may be a little quicker.  I'm currently getting 4 messages sent per minute.  Is there a windows version of smsd availible or instructions on how to compile it under windows?  I have been struggling getting it setup in VS. I did download pthread for win32 but it looks like I'm missing some other files as well. glib.h, getopt.h and  dirent.h are my current sicking points.

Thanks Mark