Automake!

From: Bastien Nocera
Subject: Automake!
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 16:18:56 +0000

Heya,

A big patch to automake gnokii. It adds a (maintainer-only) dependency
on glib-gettextize, and requires a libc with libintl (I don't think this
would cause any problems, even under MSVC).

smsd/ isn't ported yet, it needs a lot of configure.in love, but that's
next on my TODO list. I haven't ported Docs/ either, although I should
do that before the next release.

It compiles properly in all my tests, I've also updated some macros that
were deprecated.

It compiles gnokii and xgnokii properly, which is what's important for
CVS. I intend on making sure distcheck, etc. passes before we make a new
release.

The patch is pretty big, and I'll be doing some more cleaning up in the
tree after that.

Note that I don't intend this patch on being perfect, but I'd like to
get it in the tree ASAP to avoid more problems.

Cheers