Re: cant access shared library

From: Fendy Ahmad
Subject: Re: cant access shared library
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2007 20:25:34 -0800 (PST)

This may a bit too late to reply. I'm hoping it will get picked up by the SE
crawlers.

Anyways, I had a similiar problem during installation of gnokii-0.6.20

I fixed it by create a symbolic link like this:
#ln -s /usr/local/lib/libgnokii.so.3 /usr/lib

or

#ln -s /usr/local/lib/libgnokii.so.3.4.0 /usr/lib/libgnokii.so.3

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Fendy Ahmad