gnapplet support in gnome-phone-manager

From: Bastien Nocera
Subject: gnapplet support in gnome-phone-manager
Date: Fri, 02 Nov 2007 10:46:27 +0000

Heya,

I was checking yesterday about adding gnapplet support to
gnome-phone-manager (detecting that the phone needed gnapplet, then
uploading gnapplet to the phone if necessary, and connecting to
gnapplet). But I realised that there's no way to see:
1) whether gnapplet is running on the remote phone
2) on which channel it's running

As Zoltan is working on it, are there any plans to advertise gnapplet on
the SDP records, so we can detect if the service is running, and on
which channel it's running?

Cheers