Re: Failing when entering FBUS mode

From: Dogsbody
Subject: Re: Failing when entering FBUS mode
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 00:22:24 +0000

I think I have everything set correctly however I cannot talk to the phone
correctly.  It seems to be communicating with something however just hangs
when Switching to FBUS mode.

that looks similar to what i had with the new version, my solution was
that i compiled and ran a 0.6.14 once and since then, the new version
works. each time i reboot, i must execute 'gnokii-0.6.14/gnokii/gnokii
--identify' once, and after that, the 0.6.19 works...

I thought I would try v0.6.20 before I rolled back to v0.6.14 and all seems to work now thank you :-)

Dan