Re: seems like SMSD stuck

From: Xhino
Subject: Re: seems like SMSD stuck
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2007 18:55:31 -0700 (PDT)

thanks very much for your reply.

I don't know what's wrong, but when I type this command in konsole:
smsd -u root -c localhost -m mysql -d smscoba
the konsole not gave anything as a reply, it was like endless loop or
something like that

then I try some coding using gambas, insert the phone number and message to
'outbox' table in mysql
and well...... it's working. The message was sent successfully

I still haven't tried for the incoming messages, but I will try it after
this. Hopefully it will work.
Once again, thanks very much.