gnokii and ca-42 cable

From: riitta
Subject: gnokii and ca-42 cable
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 08:58:01 -0700 (PDT)

I am trying to use Nokia 7210 and gnokii with ca-42 cable. I use
/sbin/modprobe usbserial vendor=xx
product=xx (xx from lsusb). If I put my phone to computer it is not
automatically mount it and no /dev/ttyUSB0 or /dev/ttyACM  is not in dmesg.

I looked in web that there is no driver to ca-42 cable. In web there were
something about usbserial and cdc_acm.

What can I do, that I can attached my phone correctly?

Riitta