Re: Nokia 1112

From: Daniele Forsi
Subject: Re: Nokia 1112
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 17:25:28 +0200

Henko Gouws wrote:

> I captured the ascii and hex data that the PC sends to the phone but
> because I used a serial terminal program to capture the code I could not
> see what the phone normally replies.

why you didn't use gnokii?

have you tried what the comments in gnokiirc suggest?
# There are few main models that should make use of the certain drivers.
# These are: 6110, 7110, 6510, 3110, 2110, 6160.

If it doesnit work you should upgrade to the latest gnokii version from CVS,
read Docs/Bugs and post again.

--
Daniele