gnokii with multiple phones

From: jindalarpan
Subject: gnokii with multiple phones
Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 04:13:29 -0700 (PDT)

hi all
i have installed gnokii 0.6.14 on gentoo.
and i wanted to configure it to work with 2 usb based cables at same time
but soem how i m not able to configure it. can can one please let me know
who to resolve this issue.
stepls followed by me .

1) installed gnokii
emerge -avk gnokii (with usb and sms support)
2) created acm device nodes as
mknod /dev/ttyACM0 c 166 0
mknod /dev/ttyACM1 c 166 1
3) lsusb shows
Bus 002 Device 003: ID 0421:042d Nokia Mobile Phones
Bus 002 Device 001: ID 0000:0000
Bus 004 Device 001: ID 0000:0000
Bus 003 Device 002: ID 0421:04c4 Nokia Mobile Phones
Bus 003 Device 001: ID 0000:0000
Bus 001 Device 001: ID 0000:0000
4) /etc/gnokiirc configuration file look like.
[global]

port = /dev/ttyACM0
model = 6510
initlength = default
connection = dku2libusb
use_locking = yes
serial_baudrate = 19200
smsc_timeout = 10

[phone_1]

port = /dev/ttyACM0
model = 6510
initlength = default
connection = dku2libusb
use_locking = yes
serial_baudrate = 19200
smsc_timeout = 10

[phone_2]

port = /dev/ttyACM1
model = 6510
initlength = default
connection = dku2libusb
use_locking = yes
serial_baudrate = 19200
[gnokiid]
bindir = /usr/sbin/

[connect_script]
TELEPHONE = 12345678

[disconnect_script]

[logging]
debug = on
rlpdebug = off
xdebug = off

5) issue facing
both phones work fine if atttached one by one
but as soon as i atache both phones only one phone works second one does not
responts

out put when both phones are attached

gnokii --phone 2 --identify
GNOKII Version 0.6.14
IMEI : 357933005291126
Manufacturer : Nokia
Model : RM-38
Product name : RM-38
Revision : V APAC3

gnokii --phone 1 --identify
GNOKII Version 0.6.14
IMEI : 357933005291126
Manufacturer : Nokia
Model : RM-38
Product name : RM-38
Revision : V APAC3

gnokii --phone 2 --identify
GNOKII Version 0.6.14
IMEI : 357933005291126
Manufacturer : Nokia
Model : RM-38
Product name : RM-38
Revision : V APAC3

can any one klet me know what need to be dont so solve this issue.

thanks
JindalArpan