Re: gnokii status

From: Daniel Nylander
Subject: Re: gnokii status
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 14:41:26 +0200

Daniele Forsi skrev:

>> common/devices/winbluetooth.c
>> common/vcal.c
>
> I added winbluetooth.c to POTFILES.in and changed the strings in vcal.c to be
> untranslated debug messages.

There are still some files that needs to be added to POTFILES.in or
POTFILES.skip

$ intltool-update -m

The following files contain translations and are currently not in use.
Please consider adding these to the POTFILES.in file, located in the po/
directory.

common/data/at-emulator.c
common/gnvcal.c
utils/waitcall.c

If some of these files are left out on purpose then please add them to
POTFILES.skip instead of POTFILES.in. A file 'missing' containing this
list of left out files has been written in the current directory.

--
Daniel Nylander (CISSP, GCUX, GCFA)
http://www.DanielNylander.se