RE: sending sms to more than one recipient

From: Homayoun Ahmed
Subject: RE: sending sms to more than one recipient
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 22:56:49 +0100

Hi sorry for the very late reply had to put this on hold

Well I try the command both with SM and IN and I tried with numbers between
1 and 10 and the response I get is

GetSMS SM 2 failed! (Command timed out.)
Serial device: closing device

I am using a nokia6680. there are messages in the inbox.

Thank you for any help

Kind regards