Re: Nokia 6131

From: Pawel Kot
Subject: Re: Nokia 6131
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2007 21:42:33 +0200

Hi.

On 4/17/07, Christopher Beppler <address@hidden> wrote:
I got my new an shiny 6131 today. But unfortunately I did't get it to
run with gnokii. (sure I can use the AT driver, but then I am unable to
read the SMS).

Then use nk6510 driver.

If I use the AT driver with an rfcom bounded bluetooth device i get the
following:

--- SNIPP ---

address@hidden:~/temo$ gnokii --getsms ME 0

SMS numbering starts from 1.

model: AT

use model = 6131 or model = 6510

GetSMS ME 0 failed! (The given memory location is invalid.)

That should give you a clue about the error.

address@hidden:~$ gnokii --getsms ME 0
GNOKII Version 0.6.14
LOG: debug mask is 0x1
LOG: rlpdebug mask is 0x1
LOG: xdebug mask is 0x1
Config read from file /home/funzi/.gnokiirc.
Lockfile /var/lock/LCK..rfcomm0 is stale. Overriding it..
phone instance config:
model: 6131
port_device: /dev/rfcomm0
connection_type: 0

For bluetooth connection use;
model = bluetooth
port = macaddress

This is explained in the sample gnokiirc.