SyncML

From: Carles Pina i Estany
Subject: SyncML
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2007 15:50:51 +0200

Hello,

I have seen in some places about SyncML language.

I understand that SyncML is a XML file, synchronization standard. I
guess that each device has a different way to retrieve the XML file?
Or is a standard bluetooth service that is possible to retrieve without
know about each device?

It seems that lot of phones supports SyncML. My question is: it makes
sense to work in (for example) Todo notes support for Nokia 6234? Or is
better to move to implement SyncML to retrieve it?

Why to work in "get todo" for only one mobile if it is possible to for
all mobiles?

Other question: which applications are available in Linux that supports
SyncML? (i don't see lot of things in my Debian)

thanks for the semi-off-topic email :-)

--
Carles Pina i Estany            GPG id: 0x8CBDAE64
        http://pinux.info       Manresa - Barcelona