patch calendar

From: Carles Pina i Estany
Subject: patch calendar
Date: Sun, 8 Apr 2007 12:32:04 +0200

Hello,

I send attached a patch to:
a) write calendar in ASCII way (pending to improve it, as I said 2 days
ago)
b) now --writecalendarnote syntax is:
------
usage: --writecalendarnote vcalendarfile start [end]
                        vcalendarfile - file containing calendar notes in vCal
format
                        start_number  - entry number in the vcalendarfile
                        end_number    - read to this entry in the vcalendar file
                        end           - the string "end" indicates all entries
from start to end
  NOTE: it stores the note at the first empty location.
------

It takes only 23 seconds to write 318 notes. This is 0.07 seconds per
note, i guess that is fast enough.

Checked against CVS, using ./configure --enable-libical and Nokia 6234.

The good news is that I can copy my icalendar file from korganizer
(~/.kde/share/apps/korganizer/std.ics) to my mobile in 20 seconds. And I am
copying loooooot of not needed data (before than current time)

If there is something wrong with the patch tell me and I will try to fix it.

Thank you,

--
Carles Pina i Estany            GPG id: 0x8CBDAE64
        http://pinux.info       Manresa - Barcelona