Re: sending sms to more than one recipient

From: Jari Turkia
Subject: Re: sending sms to more than one recipient
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 11:26:56 +0300

Homayoun Ahmed wrote:

Hi I was reading up on the man pages for gnokii but was not able to find out whether or not it is possible to send more than one sms to multiple destinations using gnokii.

Even with a Gnokii (which is a great piece of software), we cannot defeat the GSM standards. You need to send your messages one at a time.

Regards,
Jari Turkia