Re: Phone Compatibility

From: Pawel Kot
Subject: Re: Phone Compatibility
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 09:22:02 +0100

Hi,

On 3/21/07, Michael Truong <address@hidden> wrote:
I'm a new user to Gnokii, which I was trying to find phone to test with, but
noticing that all phone described on the web site are quite old and hard to
get. So I would like to know whether the following phone are compatible with
any of the Gnokii drivers:
-          Nokia 6131
-          Nokia 6300
-          Nokia 5300
-          Nokia 5500
-          Motorola K1

Every one of them should be supported. The question is how well and to
what degree (ie. what functionality). Within above 6131 should do well
(I have 6136 which is presumably similiar).