Re: Problems connecting gnokii using n-gage and bluetooth

From: Ari Arokoski
Subject: Re: Problems connecting gnokii using n-gage and bluetooth
Date: Thu, 08 Feb 2007 21:05:47 +0200

Hello

Thank You Very Much, that was the problem and it is now working.

Another problem came up. smsd does not read the incoming messages. Version 0.6.12 did not read, even I gave "-b IN" as a start parameter. Does this work with n-gage? In documents there are said that it works with other drivers, but symbian is not mentioned.

Another problem is that now I have Ubuntu with gnokii-smsd version 0.6.13 that has this libmysql.so problem. Do I have to downgrade to 0.6.12? And is there any possibility to get smsd working with n-gage.

Thans in advance

Ari