Re: Old non AT protocol

From: Pawel Kot
Subject: Re: Old non AT protocol
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 20:23:40 +0100

Hi,

On 1/25/07, Jarkko Hautakorpi <address@hidden> wrote:
I was trying to trace the Gnokii source code to find out what actually is
sent through serial port when executing command --dialvoice +3581234567890,
since it is not standard AT that 6110 uses.

But the code is too complicated for me, and my IDE not helpful enough J.

Can someone guide me a bit? What is the printf(xxx, xxx, xxx, xxx) really
sending there?

What is the protocol if not AT?

This is FBUS protocol. Gnokii contains information about this protocol.