Re: why is the wiki locked?

From: Pawel Kot
Subject: Re: why is the wiki locked?
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 14:32:55 +0100

Hi,

On 1/12/07, Jari Turkia <address@hidden> wrote:
One question: How is one supposed to get your contact information to get
the write access?

Wiki main page says: "Note that write access was disabled due to the
spam problem. If you want write access contact Pawel Kot." However, a
keyword search 'Pawel Kot' yields no usable results. Perhaps it would be
a good idea to make community members' life easier here.

To be honest, it is not hard to find my email. And I don't want to
ease up spam bots work.